STAY UPDATED STAY AWAKE
We provide more information about what’s happening in Sari Mas Permai, our latest activities, growth, and more. Stay connected with us through Facebook and LinkedIn for our latest news!
WHAT'S HAPPENING IN SARI MAS PERMAI?
Simple and Easy-to-Make Dishes
[ Events ] 14/Jul/2016 12:00
Nowadays, ordering food through online platforms is getting easier. Food can be delivered directly to the house so you do not have to going to the restaurant.
However, self-made dishes are surely more efficient. If you do not have time, you can cook a simple daily food.
Frying is a cooking method that can be chosen to make dishes faster. You do not need to spend a lot of time and it does not interfere your other activities.
Here are some easy-to-make dishes that you can try:
- Fried Rice
Fried rice is a delicious and easy to cook. The ingredients needed are very simple, including rice, eggs, chilies, onions, garlic, pepper, soy sauce, and salt.
How to make:
- Saute the chili and onion spices that have been mashed with enough cooking oil.
- Put eggs into seasonings. Stir until evenly mixed.
- Then, add soy sauce, pepper, and salt, and white rice. Stir everything until the rice colors are evenly distributed.
A simple egg fried rice is ready to be serves.
Saute Kale or Water Spinach
Sauteed kale or water spinach will have a soft and slightly crisp texture. You can saute kale or water spinach easily at home.
How to make:
- Saute the seasonings such onion, garlic, tomato and chili with a little cooking oil. Add a little bit of salt and saute it until half wilted.
- Then, add kale or spinach water. Mix and stir it until wilted.
- After that, pour a little water and cook for a while.
Sauteed kale or water spinach can already be served.
This dish is made from egg and it can be a side dish. Making an omelette is also practical so it would not take a long time.
How to cook:
- Prepare the vegetables such as carrots, cabbage, and scallions.
- Crack the egg and add all the vegetables into a bowl. Stir it until evenly mixed.
- Heat small amount of cooking oil and pour the mixture into the frying pan.
- Do not forget to always maintain the heat in both sides, thus, the omelette will be perfectly cooked.
- The omelette is ready to be served.
< BACK TO NEWS LIST